I know I shouldn't even give it a second thought but it is driving me crazy. I got on the scale a few hours ago, and it says I gained 8 pounds in the last day and a half. The funny thing is I haven't really eaten a lot of crappy food, but I can tell I gained weight some how as my work pants are not fitting properly. But TOM came to visit and it surprises me that I could gain that much weight, but I guess it is possible. I tried to put the numbers on the scale out of my mind but I couldn't and ended up at the gym before coming to work. I had planned to go anyway, but I guess it was just more motivation to really show up there. I will pay the price in a few hours when I am so exhausted I can't keep my eyes open at work.
Today's workout 40 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the rowing machine.
秋に欠かせないレディースファッションアイテムとは?
2 years ago
I never ever ever weigh in the middle of the day or at night..... I weigh right after I wake up and go for my morning trip to the potty... Oh and I am neked :)
ReplyDeleteThere are way to many things to make you heavier during the day.... even taking a shower cause you to weigh more because your body soaks up water....
Don't let the scale get you down.....
Hang in there... :)