back and lay in bed this morning. It is way to early for news like that.I guess if you look on the bright side. I may have done good yesterday, and I really did lose but I am still trying to make up for the terrible week before.
Of course, when I got home last night the husband was cooking Pork Chops from one of his many Food Network marathons. They were fairly good, but I didn't ask what was in them. I just ate the little bit of the one I had, sharing it with the 4 year old, and then ate veggies and rice.
I sat on the computer last night for probably 2 hours, and the only thing I could think of was I really need to get up and get on the treadmill. Did I? No! I finally went to bed at 9 pm telling myself that I will do it in the morning. Why is it that when I want to get up early, its like someone is holding my eyes down so I can't see to get up. But any other time, I am wide awake at the strangest hours. Of course, I reset my alarm and didn't get up for another hour. I feel like I need more sleep than I am getting. But it is pretty bad when my bed time is well before my kids. I know darn well that if I just could get myself on the treadmill I will feel so much better, and I will probably sleep better.
Long day at work today, 12 hours of sitting on my butt. I wish there was someway we could change that but, it is not possible.
Breakfast:
Large Diet Coke
2 eggs
1/4 cup sausage
Lunch:
2 orders BK Burger shots
Medium Diet Coke
Snack:
8 Milk Duds
Dinner:
Caspers Hot Dogs w/cheese
Wendy's Medium Diet Coke
Calories: 1674, Carbs:124, Fat:90, Protein:91
No comments:
Post a Comment