Here we are Monday, March 1st. I can not believe that we are almost a 1/4 of the way through the year already.
Goal check in: I suck.
*Track food- okay so I did this everyday, Thursday I choose to skip...not to bad
*Track calories - yea that lasted all of about 1 day...I think it was depressing to see that the foods I was eating are huge in calories. It was very eye opening. I need to continue to work on this.
*Maintain 2,440 calories--yea i doubt it, but I am making food alterations, and changing things up so this may be possible in the near future.
*10% reduction in calories - I guess I can say this is a failure, but I have to believe that I did get a 10% reduction from where I was to begin with, just not from where I wanted to be.
*Get on treadmill at least twice this week --I think just get on the treadmill would have been a better goal. I did once, and I felt great. Although I didn't include any other exercise, I did do some shoulder and arm exercised everyday for a few minutes with 5 lbs weights.
So, yea I suck, but I learned some valuable lessons that will help me so I can't say it was too much of a bust.
Goals for week March 1:
*Track food eaten
*Track calories and try and get as many days as possible at or under 2,400 calories.
*Treadmill...just get on it.
I keep thinking there are more goals that I need to list here but I just can't think of them at the moment....They will come to me in time. I do, however, have a cousin who is struggling with her weight as well. She is really frustrated right now, I need to send her an email. That keeps crossing my mind so I will do that so my mind will clear.
Weigh In
I didn't do it yet, which means that my numbers will be skewed as later in the day I am usually at my heaviest....I will do it when I get home tonight, but if I don't like the number I will wait until the morning to get on it.
Breakfast:
Raspberry Yoplait Yogurt
Large Diet Coke
Small Bowl Apple Jacks
1/2 cup 2% milk
Lunch:
Progresso Vegetable and Chicken Soup
3 Corn muffins
small amount (not even teaspoon) I Can't Believe Its Not Butter
Dinner:
Spaghetti
Tomato Sauce w/mushrooms, hamburger, sausage, garlic, onions, green bell peppers
3 slices of garlic bread w/small amount of cheese.
Diet Coke
small glass Kool-Aid
秋に欠かせないレディースファッションアイテムとは?
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment