Today is a new day. No exercise, other than walking out to the football field for the Lacrosse game and then froze my butt off sitting there. I guess you burn more calories trying to stay warm ;)
Short day at work, but I really had a hard time getting out of bed. I think part of the reason I am in such a slump is it has been so gloomy here all the time. We get maybe one day of sun every week and that is tough. Especially since I sit in an office all day that h
as 5 windows and none of them are near me. I truely crave the sunshine. Watching the weather this morning, looks like Sunday is the only promising day this week, but I will be in the office. I must remember to go out for a walk on my lunch or something. The sun appears to be coming up this morning, but who knows how long that will last.
as 5 windows and none of them are near me. I truely crave the sunshine. Watching the weather this morning, looks like Sunday is the only promising day this week, but I will be in the office. I must remember to go out for a walk on my lunch or something. The sun appears to be coming up this morning, but who knows how long that will last.Breakfast:
2 Eggs
1/8 cup Sausage
1/4 cup cheese
Large Diet coke
Lunch:
No comments:
Post a Comment