I feel like cr*p. I officially have a nasty cold, and I think I had the flu over the last several days. I weighed myself this morning and I was up 1.8 pounds, which I guess isn't too bad considering the kind of food I ate last week. I ate out a lot. This morning again I was awake at 4 am, however, this time just as I got back to sleep, our Blue and Gold Macaw starting freaking out. This is very unusual and has never happened in the 2 years since we had him. We have a mouse that is living in our family room somewhere. We have tried and tried and can't seem to catch it. However, this morning I think it tried to get in the birds cage to get the seed droppings and it scared the bird. I am hoping we can catch the little guy before he has a billion more little guys.
So ever since then I have been up. These 12 hour shift don't help with being sick either. I think that was my down fall last week. I was getting sick and it was my long week 3- 12 hours shifts and and 8 hour shift. This is my short week and I will have 4 days off....I will need them to recover.
Breakfast:
Small box fruit loops
1/2 cup 2% milk
Jimmy Dean Sausage D-Lites Breakfast Bowl
Large Diet Coke
Raspberry Yoplait Yogurt
Country Style OJ
(not all of this was consumed at once, I had it over a 5 hour period) (approx 650 calories)
Lunch:
Chicken Pot Pie Soup (170 calories)
3 corn bread muffin
1 tsp " I can't believe its not butter"
Verry Berry Sparkling mineral Water
Dinner:
秋に欠かせないレディースファッションアイテムとは?
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment