Happy late Easter to everyone! I, of course, had to work, but as I posted on my facebook page. I am very thankful for a great husband who is willing to cook everything and to do it for 8 people. It was a great dinner and I only had to show up.
I am feeling much better over the last couple of days, my pants are fitting normal again. I thought for a few days that I really wasn't going to make it.
Easter was good I bought a few things of candy for the kids, but I only had one candy bar which is amazing for me. Usually I buy the candy I like and then share it with the kids. This time I bought what they like.
Hoping to get back to the gym tonight. I wanted to go last night but I wasn't quite sure that they were open. Of course I did not call or even drive down there. But I knew if I did my my motivation to go would go right out the window. We will see tonight.
秋に欠かせないレディースファッションアイテムとは?
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment