I suck. I went on days off on Tuesday and didn't look back. I was on the computer a number of times during the last few days but I didn't even want to look at the list. Well now it is Sunday and I have no clue, and wouldn't even think about going back and try and fiqure it out. I got on the scale a couple of times over the weekend and things look good for a lose, but I guess we will see tomorrow morning (official weigh in). That is a plus at least. I know I have failed at all of my goals this week, but hey, at least I haven't given up.
Congrats on not giving up. That's what's important. Just stay patient and it will happen for you. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd my goal is to get around 150ish too and I'd love to go to Hawaii too!
I look forward to following you and helping you along the way!