Last day of February, my how fast the month has gone. I keep thinking I can't wait for daylight savings time to be here. Of course Sunday is a work day for me so I am stuck sitting for the next 12 hours. However, it is a beautiful day out (it has been awhile) so I will be going for a walk later this morning, and this afternoon.
Breakfast:
Sausage McMuffin w/egg
Hashbrown
Ketchup packet
Large Diet coke
Lunch:
Kinders Ball Tip Sandwich
1/2 cup potato salad (if that)
Medium Diet Pepsi (I hate pepsi)
Dinner:
2 Tacos (flour tortilla, cheese, sour cream, olives)
Diet Coke
Tomorrow is my weigh in day. I have to say I am dreading it a little bit. I did a sneak peak the other day and of course I was up some.
It is also the day to check in and see how on did on my weekly goals. I do know that I need another session on the treadmill, so I am putting that on the calendar for later tonight.
秋に欠かせないレディースファッションアイテムとは?
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment