I really have a sleep issue. Today I awoke at 2:50 and haven't been able to go back to sleep. I thought I was done with this but lately it has come back. I don't use an alarm clock anymore as I kept staring at it so it is unplugged sitting on the nightstand, I only use my cell phone as an alarm and I can't see the time. Oh well this time I finally got up about 4:20 and hit the treadmill. Yea for me!!!! It has been almost a year since I have been on one.
Workout:
20 minutes
0.825 miles
alternating incline between 6 and 5, and 3mph
Breakfast:
Big Breakfast from McDonalds (1/2 the eggs, 1 sausage patty, 2 pancakes w/syrup)
Large Diet coke
Lunch:
1/2 chicken breast (w/olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning)
2 potatos (w/2 tsp of butter, italian seasoning)
Dinner:
1 1/2 slice meatloaf (with onions, carrots, celery)
1/2 cup mashed potatos
1 Tbs mushroom gravy
秋に欠かせないレディースファッションアイテムとは?
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment