Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gym

I actually made it to the gym 3 times this week and the week is not over. Wednesday I took my son and he wanted to work his arms, so we did a random arm work out (my arms are still sore), and then 30 minutes on the treadmill. Friday I snuck out late and headed over to the gym; did 30 minutes on treadmill before heading back home. Last night, I also had to go late, but I was able to get in 60 minutes on the treadmill and felt fine afterwards.



I have that urge again to run. I do this everytime I start working out again. I have the urge to run so I do. Usually that results in getting tired too fast, disapointment that I can't run like I want too, or an injury. All of which have helped me to quit a number of times before. So I have to fight that urge for a little while otherwise it will just be like all the other times. Did I mention I hate running! I never have liked running! So this is a good sign I guess. I will get there, it will just take a little bit more time. I do have plans to run a few 5k, 10k, half, and full's and I even kinda know which ones I want to do. So there are end goals in mind, they are just a little out of reach right now. But for now I have acomplished my goal for this week (3x at the gym).



Baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment