I added my goals to the side bar yesterday and talked about baby steps to reaching that ultimate goal in yesterdays post. I think I have warped my brain or something. It is really strange what my mind thinks about while I am trying to sleep.
So I woke up about 2:30 in the morning to pouring rain outside, but ultimately I had to go to the bathroom. While up I check on my daughter (1st night in her own big bed, yea), and then it happened. My brain stopped me from getting back in bed because I didn't have 5 glasses of water yesterday I only had 4. Yes this is what my brain is doing to me. So off to the kitchen I went for water, then back to sleep. Well at least until 4:30 in the morning when my husband came home and quietness is not something he is good at.
秋に欠かせないレディースファッションアイテムとは?
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment