How things change so quickly. Well I guess it hasn't been that quickly but it sure seems like it.
The hubby wanted to switch gyms. He was not happy with 24 hour fitness and a friend mentioned UFC gym in concord, so we checked it out. Although it is more expensive we are so much more happier, especially me. I hadn't told him I was really struggling at the gym so it was nice to see that he was too. We are now members at UFC and love, love it. I wish there were more hours in the day to spend time there.
I am "Tom-boy" through and through, always have been, always will be. I like to hit things so UFC and I are a good fit. I love the Muay Thai classes, the boxing classes, the DUT (daily ultimate training) classes...so we spend a lot of time here. I even have a personal trainer that I love, although she scares me :)
Anyway, my husband was really heavy for awhile and he wasn't happy so he started on diets to go meals and doing double days at the gym. He has been losing weight but kept complaining cause I wasn't taking his diet serious and always wanted to eat out. And he was right, but I wasn't doing it to sabotage him, it was probably more of excuse for me. But then I no longer had a choice when my gall bladder was acting up and I had to have it out. I can't eat foods like I use to, I'm too afraid they will make me sick. Which means hardly any eating out, eating better foods at home, etc.
But my motivation to work harder came from the hubby, but he doesnt know that yet. He has lost some weight (guessing close to 40-50 pounds) and he is looking good. I'm a very competitive person and I just can't let him beat me at looking good, so I've been doing double days in gym as well. And since I am behind already it is motivation for me to work that much harder. I can't let him beat me :)
秋に欠かせないレディースファッションアイテムとは?
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment